Nur Fatihah Mohd Yusoff
Fatihah obtained her Master degree at the Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) before pursuing her Phd at the University of Queensland in 2011. After getting her PhD degree, she started to work as a senior lecturer at the Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, UPM. Currently, she is doing her postdoc leave at the University of Western Australia since September 2018. Her research projects focus on molecular physiology of flowering and drought response in a leguminous cover crop, Mucuna bracteata and rice plants, respectively. She is also involved in research projects on other plant species such as banana and citrus.
Plant Molecular Physiology, Genomics
Molecular physiology of flowering and drought response in a leguminous cover crop, Mucuna bracteata and rice
1. Nur Fatihah Mohd-Yusoff, Pradeep Ruperao, Nurain Emylia Tomoyoshi, David Edwards, Peter M Gresshoff, Bandana Biswas, Jacqueline Batley. 2015. Scanning ethyl methanesulphonate effects on the whole genome of Lotus japonicus using second generation sequencing analysis. G3 (Bethesda). 2015 Feb 6;5(4):559-67
2. Nur Fatihah Mohd Yusoff, SSRS Alwee, Meilina Ong Abdullah, Ho Chai-Ling, PARAMESWARI Namasivayam. 2012. A time course anatomical analysis of callogenesis from young leaf explants of oil palm (Elaeis guineensis Jacq.)Journal of oil palm research 24:1330-1341
1. Misfahulhairah Shariff, Nur Fatihah Mohd Yusoff, and Parameswari Namasivayam (2018). Identification of predominant flower signalling gene, CONSTANS, in a leguminous cover crop Mucuna bracteata. FGBS 2018.
2. Previnaa Sundrarajoo, Sunagaram Manickam, Nur Fatihah Mohd Yusoff, Noorjahan Banu Muhammad Alitheen, and Parameswari Namasivayam (2018). Anatomical analysis of Glycosmic perakensis, a member of the Rutaceae family. 27th Scientific Conference of Microscopy Society of Malaysis 2018.
3. Sugathini Shunmugan, Sugumaran Manickam, Nur Fatihah Mohd Yusoff, Noorjahan Banu Muhammad Alitheen, and Parameswari Namasivayam (2018). Macroscopic and microscopic analysis of Luvunga crassifolia leaves. 27th Scientific Conference of Microscopy Society of Malaysis 2018.
Nur Fatihah Mohd Yusoff
Room 1045, School of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, The University of Western Australia, Crawley, WA 6009, Perth, Australia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com